Wednesday 9 October 2013

Love at first sight...

 Kia Rose Print Jumpsuit, £29.99

The moment you fall in love with an item of clothing, it's like love at first sight. Fashionistas will understand that no matter how hard you try to convince yourself you simply cannot afford it or you don't need it, the more you have to get it!

Despite my lacking bank balance, the moment I see this Kia Rose Print Jumpsuit from Misguided, I needed it immediately. Jumpsuits can be tricky to wear if you're a 'shorty' (like myself) Being 5'1 they usually look like i'm wearing an oversized babygrow. 

If you look on the Misguided website: http://www.missguided.co.uk/kia-rose-print-jumpsuit you can see the bottoms of the jumpsuit reach the models ankles, which is probably why it's the perfect length for me. It fits me so well I bought another one. Perfect jumpsuits for little people.   

I teamed it with black boots and minimal jewellery.

Do you have problems finding jumpsuits? I would love to know, comment below or tweet me @CharlotteJonsie










1 comment:

  1. Beautiful jumpsuit! Absolutely gorgeous!
    xx Ursula

    http://curvesandcrosses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete