Thursday 14 November 2013

Loving Lilac

You may have noticed I'm slowly making my way through the Dulux colour chart, my hair has been platinum/white blonde, dark chocolate brown, (can't even believe I went there) baby, barbie & fuchsia pink, pink with purple dip-dye and now lilac!

And here it is - ta-da! 

Pardon the selfie 
I bought lavender and lilac Crazy Colour on a whim during a shopping trip Sunday. I got home and decided I didn't have the time or funds to go to the hairdresser, so I coloured it myself. Risky business!

The lavender is quite dark, so I mixed it with a candy floss pink. I used the candy floss to tone down the purple and create a tint of pink. I sectioned my hair and applied the colour liberally with clear gloves and a tint brush. Left the colour to work it's magic for around 10-15 minutes and washed it off. 

Now the question is... what colour next? 

Here's some celebrity inspiration....

Perrie Edwards 

Kelly Osbourne


Katy Perry


Lady Gaga
















No comments:

Post a Comment