Sunday 3 November 2013

'The One'


We all search for 'the one' who will be there for us through thick and thin, hold on to us and make us shine and I've found it! 
 
Unfortunately I'm not referring to a man ladies but Label.m's hairspray. A product that can offer more strength than a guy and certainly won't argue back. It's a win-win!

Label.m Hairspray: "contains pro-vitamin B5 and naturally derived conditioners to protect, hold and gloss. Contains a sunscreen for UV protection and is excellent for re-application without causing build up," according to the website. http://labelm.com/uk/product/358/label.m-hairspray




I can clarify this hairspray certainly lives up to it's claims. Perks of working in the beauty industry meant I got to try this product before I bought it. Before this I continuously bought different hairsprays hoping to find one that is weather resistant, for British weather plays havoc with our hair. A hairspray that has a lasting hold and doesn't leave hair with a strong enough stench to make any smoker scared to light a cigarette near you. Brushes out easily and doesn't leave a sticky residue, and I have finally found it! Label.m hairspray does all of this and also adds a glossy shine to your hair.
 
Look no further ladies you've found 'the one'. Have you tried this hairspray, what do you use?



No comments:

Post a Comment